Military FAQs

Please contact Heather Satrom with questions regarding veterans education benefits.

What is the number to the National Education Call Center?

 The call center handles questions regarding educational benefits and the GI Bill and can be reached at 1-888-442-4551.

What if I have been overpaid by the VA and need to contact someone in order to return the funds?

You may contact the VA's Debt Management Center at 1-800-827-0648. However, it is suggested that you wait until you receive your letter with a return slip attached.

I have enrolled in classes, but have not received my benefits; why?

If you have not notified the School Certifying Official, they will be unable to certify you for classes, which means you will not get your payment for VA Benefits. Please contact your school's VA Certifying Official in order to begin receiving benefits.

How do I contact the VA?

You may contact Veterans Affairs via the Internet Inquiry System found on their website or by phone at 1-888-442-4551.

How do I set up direct deposit for my VA benefits?

You can set up direct deposit through the WAVE system. To login, go to:

How do I verify my enrollment?

You can verify your enrollment through the WAVE system. To login, go to