Student Success Center
Services in various areas of support are available to any student who would like to enhance his or her academic experience at Mayville State University. Services and resources include:
- FREE Writing Center appointments to work on writing issues from brainstorming to organization to editing.
- FREE traditional study groups and individual tutoring.
- Supported instruction in core classes such as math, history and psychology.
- Referral to counseling services.
- Services for students with documented disabilities which can include, but are not limited to: extended testing time, testing in a quiet room, test reader, note-taker, or a scribe.
- Accuplacer testing is available through appointments only. To make an appointment, contact Katie Richards at email@example.com.