Apply for Anatomy and Physiology Online Today! The next available term is Summer 2019, beginning May 20, 2019. Non-degree seeking students must be enrolled by May 13, 2019, for the Summer 2019 term.
Please note that Mayville State's Anatomy and Physiology courses are NOT self-paced. Courses follow the semester schedule and have assignments and exams due throughout the semester.
- Any student wishing to enroll in Anatomy & Physiology must first apply to Mayville State University as a non-degree seeking student.
- You will need to complete an application to Mayville State and pay the $35 application fee. This can be done here
- Once applied, your admission request will be processed. Once admitted, an email will be sent to you with your Student ID number and instructions on claiming your NDUS account. The email will look something like this:
You have been admitted to Mayville State University for the Spring 2019 term. Before you are able to begin your course you will need to claim your account. If you have not completed this process, please do so by following the instructions below. You will receive an email with further instructions pertaining to the course shortly. To claim your account you will need your assigned EMPLID/student ID and your birth date. Your student ID is _. To start the process, go to the NDUS Claim Page. If you have any problems with this process, contact the Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387 (toll-free in the US and Canada) or here. Please let me know if you have any questions.For instructions on how to claim your account, follow this link
- Once your account is claimed you will then need to agree to the Financial Obligation Agreement electronically. Follow the instructions found here
- If you are enrolling in Anatomy & Physiology I lecture and lab (BIOL 220/220L—4 credits total) or are a returning student who has previously completed Anatomy & Physiology I lecture and lab (BIOL 220/L) from Mayville State University and are interested in Anatomy & Physiology II (BIOL 221/L), you can self-register by following these instructions
- If you are only taking lectures (no labs) or only taking labs (no lectures), or taking Anatomy & Physiology II (BIOL 221/L) as your first course at Mayville State University, then an email needs to be sent to: ExtendedLearning@mayvillestate.edu stating that you are ready to be enrolled in the desired courses you want to complete. You are not able to self-enroll in these courses. You may enroll in both BIOL 220/L and BIOL 221/L in the same semester, with instructor consent and completion of the Spring 2019 Agreement for Anatomy and Physiology students. To receive instructor consent, please contact Dr. Joseph Mehus at Joseph.Mehus@mayvillestate.edu. For more information, contact the Office of Extended Learning at 701-788-4667.
- Nondegree seeking students are students not completing an entire degree program from Mayville State University. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid from Mayville State University. Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.
Click here for ConnectND registration instructions. Application for the Summer 2019 term is open now, and class registration begins April 2, 2019. If you need more information on applying for admission, please see more detailed instruction here.