Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities (NDUS)
If you are requesting your Mayville State University transcript to be sent to any of the following institutions for admission as a student:
- Bismarck State College
- Dakota College at Bottineau
- Dickinson State University
- Lake Region State College
- Minot State University
- North Dakota State College of Science
- North Dakota State University
- University of North Dakota
- Valley City State University
- Williston State College
It is not necessary to request transcripts through this site. Instead, the NDUS college or university to which you have applied will be able retrieve your academic transcript from Mayville State University at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities via this site. This new transcript exchange process does not apply to any transcript requests submitted prior to August 13, 2018, and refunds will not be provided for those requests.
Mayville State University has authorized Parchment to provide an online transcript ordering service for us. This service allows the convenience of ordering official transcripts securely via the web at any time, day or night. It also provides notices regarding your transcript request and the ability to check your order status history online.
- For transcripts to be sent immediately, select Now as the processing time. These orders will be issued in approximately 2 business days. You will see a pre-authorization charge on your credit card, but you are not charged until your transcript is delivered.
- For transcripts to include a current term degree, select Hold for Degree as the processing time. Hold for Degree orders are usually processed 14 business days after the last day of finals. Your debit/credit card will be charged immediately when the order is placed.
- For transcripts to include the current term grades, select Hold for Grades as the processing time. Hold for Grades transcript orders are usually processed 4 business days after the last day of finals. Your debit/credit card will be charged immediately when the order is placed.
To order a transcript, log into Parchment and follow the step-by-step instructions.
General Ordering Information
- A transcript cannot be issued if a Financial Hold has been placed on an account which means there is an outstanding account balance. The Business Office needs to be contacted at 701-788-4757 to resolve the issue.
- Faxed transcripts are not considered official by higher education institutions, agencies, some employers, etc. Please verify the type of transcript needed with intended recipient.
- An official transcript is a certified statement of an academic record. It includes the University Seal and signature of the Registrar.
- Current and former students with Campus Connection access (includes all students who attended Mayville State University from Fall 2009 to present) may view and print an “unofficial” transcript free of charge by logging into Campus Connection and Clicking on Self Service, Academic Records and then View Unofficial Transcript.