The Presidential Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for academically high-achieving new college students!
• Recipients are awarded up to $5,000 per academic year. The scholarship may be renewable for one year.
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.39.
• ACT scores must be submitted when applying. Minimum composite ACT score required is 26.
• Applicants will provide a brief essay (up to 400 words) outlining how their community and high school involvement and participation attracts them to Mayville State.
• Recipients of this scholarship must live on campus.
• Students applying by December 1 will have priority consideration.
• Transfer students and international students are not eligible.
• Students must be admitted to Mayville State University for scholarship consideration.
• Students who have enrolled in dual credit classes are considered first-time college students and can apply for this scholarship.