HPER Majors Club
The HPER Majors Club is open to all Health, Physical Education, Sports Management and Fitness & Wellness majors and minors including Coaching. The club provides opportunities for students students to enhance their college experience with service to the school and community, to grow professionally and to participate in resume-building activities.
• Fresbee Golf Night
• Partipated in activities at the local elementary school for National Sport & PE Week
• Provide games for the annual Halloween party for area children
• Sponsored Halloween bean bag tournament for college students
• Provide leadership opportunities for HPER majors
• Participate in annual Guiness World Record setting speeding stacking event
• Assist students interested in attending a district or national AAHPERD convention
• Provide spring soccer activity for area children
• Bring in guest speakers relevant to the HPER majors
Contact faculty advisor Becky Gunderson or call 701-788-4841 for more information.