The seventh annual Around the Horn Golf Classic, sponsored by Mayville State Comet Baseball, will be held at the Mayville Golf Course, Friday, August 4, 2017 Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. Shotgun start is at 11:00 a.m. Format is a best ball scramble. Soft spikes and spikeless shoes only.
The entry fee is $75.00 per golfer or $300 per team of four.
Entry fee includes:
- 18 holes of golf and cart, if needed. Please contact Coach Berry immediately to arrange for carts.
- Free beverages and brats available on course.
- Door prizes and awards. If you would like to donate door prizes, please contact Scott Berry.
- Ball park dinner with all the fixings after the tournament.
- Comet gift package
- Dinner only: $15 for Comet fans and supporters not golfing, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Click here to pay your registration fee online.
Register early! The tournament is limited to the first 180 golfers. All profits go directly to the Mayville State baseball program.
Click here to download the registration form.
Direct any questions to Scott Berry at 701-367-4860 or email@example.com.