Notes & Reminders:
- Games are played on Mayville State’s campus, in the Lewy Lee Fieldhouse and Wellness Center.
- Parking is available on the east side of campus, entrances are on the east side of the buildings
- The main doors to the Fieldhouse & WC will open at 7:30am
- Admission fees: $5/ adults; $3/ school-agers
- Please do not bring bills larger than $20, change will be limited
- Coaches, players & preschoolers are free
- Coaches should ask at the admissions table for the location of our registration table
- Only coaches need to check in upon arrival
- Spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for seating
- Concessions will be available throughout day
The annual Comet Athletic Club 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament for elementary through high school age students is scheduled for Saturday, March 26, 2022.
- Cost is $100 for each team consisting of a maximum of five players.
- Free T-shirts are given to all participants.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three places in each division.
- Each team must have an adult coach.
- Participants are responsible for checking with school regarding eligibility.
- Brackets are based on school grades.
- If brackets need to be combined, coaches will be contacted.
The tournament will be held at Lewy Lee Fieldhouse, located on the campus of Mayville State University.
Registration form and payment should be received by Monday, March 14, 2022 to guarantee entry. An email will be sent to coaches when registrations are received.
If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, half of the registration fee will be returned. If the tournament is held and a team chooses not to travel, there is no refund.
Rhonda Nelson, 3-on-3 Tournament Coordinator