Journeys with Mayville State ... Alaska Cruisetour
July 20-31, 2018
Join tour hosts President Gary and Debbie Hagen for 12 days in America's last frontier ... Alaska!
Marvel at glaciers, forested islets, and diverse marine life on a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers. Then venture to the Denali-area via exclusive Direct to the Wilderness rail service for a three-night package featuring Denali and Fairbanks.
This adventure, which is open to all Mayville State alumni and friends, is sure to be the trip of a lifetime!
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers Cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier)
- Relax on board the Star Princess, which offers comfortable surroundings and venues such as The Sanctuary, the piazza-style atrium, and Movies Under the Stars.
- Sail through the pristine waters of Glacier Bay and College Fjord.
- Search for Alaska's wildlife with help from park rangers.
- Explore the Alaskan cities of Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway
- 2 nights at Denali Wilderness Lodge and 1 night in Fairbanks
- Scenic ride through Alaska on board the Direct-to-the-Wilderness train
- Tour of Denali National Park featuring Mt. McKinley
- Riverboat cruise down the Chena River while learning about Alaska's gold rush history, native culture, and colorful Alaska lifestyles
For more information, contact Brekke Tours & Travel, 1-800-437-5302, email@example.com, or www.brekketours.com.
Are you interested in this trip of a lifetime?
Please complete the form below so that we can be sure to keep you in the loop with regard to plans, deadlines, etc. Remember, this adventure is open to all Mayville State alumni and friends. Invite your friends and family members to join you!
Take the first step to your Alaskan adventure today by sending in your early registration and fully refundable $250 deposit.
Once group air space is confirmed and the 2018 trip is finalized, Brekke Tours will send you a sign-up packet, including a letter, the cruisetour itinerary, airfare information, terms and conditions, and travel insurance information. You will also be asked to submit an additional deposit of $750 per person.
Submit your early registration no later than September 30 to reserve your space. Send it to Brekke Tours & Travel, 802 N 43rd St. Grand Forks, ND 58203.
Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Register as soon as you can! Space will fill up fast!
Yes, I'm interested! Please send more information as it is available.
Signing up here does not get you registered for the trip, but gets you on a list to receive information updates.