Free testing event planned for Tuesday, December 8
Mayville State will host a free COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. in the MSU Wellness Center gymnasium. This event is open to all Mayville State students, faculty, and staff, as well as members of the community.
- Those who wish to participate in the Dec. 8 testing event MUST pre-register at testreg.nd.gov.
- STUDENTS: When pre-registering, it is important that you enter your North Dakota address, as well as your current cell phone number so that the results of the test can get to you without confusion.
- You will be required to wear a face covering upon entering the building.
- Please enter the Wellness Center through the main entrance on the east side of the building. Remember to social distance by putting 6’ of distance between yourself and others.
- The testing event will continue during the times listed as long as testing kits are available. If tests run out, the event will be closed for the day.
All Mayville State students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to test. Testing is one of the best things we can all do to help keep one another safe and well. It’s up to each of us to do our part to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
Free rides to testing events in Grand Forks
Mayville State will be providing free rides to Grand Forks for students, faculty, and staff who wish to participate in COVID-19 testing events there on December 1 and 15. The vehicle will leave the Old Main parking lot at 8:30 a.m. on each of these dates. RSVP at https://mayvillestate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9LksRU0PQpTdSrH by 3:30 p.m. on the Monday before the testing event.
Where can I find a free testing site in North Dakota?
Testing events are scheduled in a number of places throughout the state. Click here to see a schedule and details.
You've been tested for COVID-19, now what?
Testing for COVID-19 helps to flatten the curve, slow the spread of COVID-19 in North Dakota and help us better understand the distribution of the virus. Click here to review a document that provides post-testing information.