Free COVID-19 Testing Event
MSU Wellness Center Gymnasium - Stan Dakken Drive, Mayville, ND 58257
Mayville State will host a free COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 9 to 11 a.m. in the MSU Wellness Center gymnasium. This event is open to all Mayville State students, faculty, and staff, as well as members of the community.
- Those who wish to participate in the Dec. 8 testing event MUST pre-register at testreg.nd.gov.
- STUDENTS: When pre-registering, it is important that you enter your North Dakota address, as well as your current cell phone number so that the results of the test can get to you without confusion.
- You will be required to wear a face covering upon entering the building.
- Please enter the Wellness Center through the main entrance on the east side of the building. Remember to social distance by putting 6’ of distance between yourself and others.
- The testing event will continue during the times listed as long as testing kits are available. If tests run out, the event will be closed for the day.
All Mayville State students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to test. Testing is one of the best things we can all do to help keep one another safe and well. It’s up to each of us to do our part to help mitigate the spread of the virus.