President Candidate Presentation
Mar 06th 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Mar 07th 10:00 am - 10:45 pm
Mar 07th 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Mar 08th 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Classroom Building Auditorium - Stan Dakken Drive, Mayville, ND
The public is invited to attend open forums with candidates for the position of Mayville State University president. Each candidate will make a formal presentation on the topic “Strategies for Growth for Small, Rural Universities that Best Serve the Needs of a 21st Century Student.” This will be followed by a time for questions and answers. Candidate campus visits are scheduled for March 5 through 8. All open forums and presentations will be held in the MSU Classroom Building Auditorium.
The open forum schedule is as follows:
• Dr. Bernell Hirning –Tuesday, March 6, 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Dr. Timothy O’Keefe – Tuesday, March 6, 2:15 to 3 p.m.
• Dr. Brian Van Horn – Wednesday, March 7, 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Dr. Tom Corti – Wednesday, March 7, 2:15 to 3 p.m.
• Dr. Keith Stenehjem – Thursday, March 8, 10 to 10:45 a.m.