Online Course Schedule
See our upcoming online courses and course descriptions in the 2020 Fall Online Course Bulletin.
Please note that the classes you choose may have special requirements. These requirements may be found under "Details" after clicking the link above.
If you are a new student, you must first apply and be admitted to MSU for the upcoming academic term before registering. This application tutorial will assist you with filling out the application correctly. Once admitted, you will be able to register by following the instructions listed below.
Current MSU students may register for online and distance classes when registration begins for the upcoming term by following these instructions:
- Talk to your advisor.
- Go to www.mayvillestate.edu
- Click the blue circle that has a "C" to access Campus Connection (upper right of the page).
- Enter your Username and Password. Your User Name is the same as your login for ConnectND. Your password is identical to the password you use for ConnectND.
- From your Student Homepage, Click on the Financial Account tile.
- From the menu on the left, select "Sign Fin Obligation Agreement".
- Select the correct institution and term.
- Read through the terms of the agreement and select "I Agree" if you are willing to continue on these terms.
- Return to your Student Homepage to enroll in courses using this registration tutorial.
- Questions? Call the Office of Extended Learning at 1.800.437.4104 ext. 34667
- Students outside of North Dakota interested in online programs from Mayville State University should review the State Authorization webpage to determine programs available in your state.