*Mayville State University uses Blackboard Learn 9.1.
Your Username and Password are the same as your NDUS Campus Connection username and password. You can access Blackboard by going to https://online.mayvillestate.edu
- Accessing & Logging into Blackboard
- Check Your Browser
- Managing Your Profile
- My MASU Tab
- Setting Course Notifications
Tips for taking a test:
- Start your test as soon as you can. If your instructor makes the test available for three days, plan to take the test early on the first day. If you have an issue, there is time to contact your instructor and technical support if needed.
- Read all of the instructions posted by your instructor.
- Check your internet connection. A wired connection is usually more reliable than a wireless connection.
- Do not refresh the page, close the window, or use the browser's back button while you are taking a test.
INTERACTING WITH YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATES
- How to use Blackboard Discussions
- Replying to Discussion Posts
- Emailing Your Classmates or Instructor
BLACKBOARD COLLABORATE ULTRA WEB CONFERENCING TOOL
BLACKBOARD MOBILE APP
The Blackboard app is designed especially for students to view content and participate in courses. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
Blackboard has a great website full of tutorials and helpful information for both students and instructors. Visit the following website to access these resources: https://help.blackboard.com/