1. Go to your phone's Settings and tap on Apps & notifications.
2. Select the app you want to delete.
3. Tap Uninstall to uninstall the app.
4. Go to the Google Play Store and type Blackboard in the search bar.
5. Choose the Blackboard app and tap Install.
6. One you open the Blackboard app, type North Dakota University System. Choose North Dakota University System once it appears.
7. You are required to use the web login. Tap Continue with Web-Login to access the login page.
9. Tap My Bb Login.
10. Login with your Blackboard User ID and Password. Then tap Log in to sign in.
12. Choose Skip to bypass the new Progress Tracking feature or Continue to review it.
Enjoy Blackboard's mobile app. Let us know if you have questions.